- If you are a new donor you can Donate Online using ONLINE GIVING
- As of January 1, 2013, we will no longer use ParishPay. Please delete your account and use ONLINE GIVING above. Thank you.
· Give the Way They Want Donate directly from checking, savings, and any credit card accounts
· Designate Gifts for multi-distribution Give toward offertory, Building in Faith capital campaign, St. Vincent de Paul, Church Maintenance, Bricks and Pavers, Religious Education, and more
· Change Donations Adjust amounts or update account information anytime, anywhere
· Keep Gifts and Account Information Safe | Highest security standards ensure safe and confidential transactions
· View Giving History Access your contribution records which are available 24/7 year-round
· Go Paperless No paper forms, checks, or ATM stops before church on Sunday
Building in Faith Campaign
Over the last few years we have listened to our parishioners, city council, and neighbors and have modified the building plan accordingly. We now have a firm plan with a $16 million budget and are on track to start construction in June of 2010. This plan meets codes and requirements and has received positive response from our parish leadership, admin council and pastoral council, our neighbors and the city.
For more information on Building in Faith click on the tab at the top of this page.
The Our Lady of the Lake School Endowment was founded and established in 1983. It currently has a balance over $1.5 million. Over the last five school terms, the endowment has provided over $320,000 in tuition assistance to Our Lady of the Lake School families.
You can contribute to the Endowment and assist families with tuition by clicking on the Donate Today button above.